Testing Accommodations

Some students with disabilities receive accommodations on standardized tests (SOLs), as documented in their IEP and/or 504 plan.  Students with a documented disability are also eligible for accommodations on College Board exams.  This includes SAT, SAT Subject Tests, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and AP Exams.  Accommodations on College Board exams must be approved by the College Board Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD). Use of accommodations without approval by the College Board on these exams results in cancellation of test scores.

Students who receive an accommodation in school, have an Individualized Education Program (IEP), or a 504 Plan that includes the accommodation do not automatically qualify for the accommodation on College Board exams — they must still be approved by the College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities, and in some cases documentation will be requested for the College Board’s review.

To request accommodations through College Board, please contact Taylor Bartram, our SSD Coordinator.

Taylor Bartram | @email