Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school transcripts

Transcript Assistant

Office Hours

  • 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Monday - Friday
  • The transcript office is located in Student Services.

Unofficial Transcript Access

To increase accessibility of unofficial transcripts, ParentVUE and StudentVUE allows students and parents/caregivers to generate an unofficial transcript to view or print without requiring a request to the school. Additional information can be found on the FCPS website.

  • Log into StudentVUE or ParentVUE > Course History > Unofficial Transcript
  • The unofficial transcript will remain available via the same button for 10 days. After that time, clicking the button will create an updated version of the unofficial transcript.

Official Transcript Request Process (James Madison High School)

Please allow at least 30 days before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.

Step 1 - Submit a Consent for Release of Student Records Form to the Counseling Office.

Step 2 - Fill out the Transcript Request Form.

Step 3 - Submit your completed request form to Mrs. Geary by email (@email) or in person in the school counseling office by the Transcript Request Deadline

For more detailed information, please see Transcript Request Procedures.

Official Transcript & Recommendation Forms

Official Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from James Madison High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?