The process for obtaining school transcripts
- 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Monday - Friday
- The transcript office is located in Student Services.
Transcript Request Process (James Madison High School)
Please allow at least 30 days before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.
Step 1 - Submit a Consent for Release of Student Records Form to the Counseling Office.
Step 2 - Fill out the Transcript Request Form.
For more detailed information, please see Transcript Request Procedures.
Transcript & Recommendation Forms:
- Consent for Release of Student Records Form
- Transcript Request Form (PDF) | Transcript Request Form (Fillable)
- Transcript Request Deadlines 2022-2023
- Transcript Request Procedures
- Transcript Request for Recent JMHS Graduates (within the past five years)
- Parent/Guardian Information Form
- Student Self-Evaluation Form
- Fall 2022 Senior Plans Survey (Students access with their @fcpsschools.net email address)
- How to Invite Recommenders on the Common and Coalition Apps
- Request for Teacher Recommendation Form
- Madison High School College Application Quick Facts, Class of 2023
- College Planning Checklist
- College Planning Quick Guide
- Programs & Presentations