The process for obtaining school transcripts
- 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Monday - Friday
- The transcript office is located in Student Services.
Transcript Request Process
Please allow at least 30 days before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.
Step 1 - Submit a Consent for Release of Student Records Form to the Counseling Office.
Step 2 - Fill out the Transcript Request Form.
Step 3 - Pay your fees online at MySchoolBucks (preferred). If you must pay by cash or check (payable to JMHS), payment should be given directly to Mrs. Geary in the Counseling Office. The first three requests will be processed at no charge. Additional transcripts are $5.00 per request.
For more detailed information, please see Transcript Request Procedures.
Transcript & Recommendation Forms:
- Consent for Release of Student Records Form
- Transcript Request Form (PDF) | Transcript Request Form (Fillable)
- Transcript Request Deadlines 2021-2022
- Transcript Request Procedures
- Transcript Request for Recent JMHS Graduates (within the past five years)
- Parent/Guardian Information Form
- Student Self-Evaluation Form
- Fall 2021 Senior Plans Survey (Students access with their @fcpsschools.net email address)
- How to Invite Recommenders on the Common and Coalition Apps
- Request for Teacher Recommendation Form
- Madison High School College Application Quick Facts, Class of 2022
- College Planning Checklist
- College Planning Quick Guide
- Programs & Presentations
Graduated/Attended More Than 5 years Ago?
Student records are kept at Madison High School for 5 years. To obtain records more than 5 years ago, visit the FCPS Transcripts and Student Records website.