The process for obtaining school transcripts
- Linda Geary | [email protected] | 703-319-2324
- 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Monday - Friday
- The transcript office is located in Student Services.
Transcript Request Process (James Madison High School)
Please allow at least 30 days before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.
Step 1 - Submit a Consent for Release of Student Records Form to the Counseling Office.
Step 2 - Fill out the Transcript Request Form.
Step 3 - Submit your completed request form to Mrs. Geary by email (@email) or in person in the school counseling office by the Transcript Request Deadline.
For more detailed information, please see Transcript Request Procedures.
Transcript & Recommendation Forms:
- Consent for Release of Student Records Form
- Transcript Request Form (PDF) | Transcript Request Form (Fillable)
- Transcript Request Deadlines 2023-2024
- Transcript Request Procedures
- Transcript Request for Recent JMHS Graduates (within the past five years)
- Parent/Guardian Information Form, Class of 2024
- Student Self-Evaluation Form, Class of 2024 (Students access with their FCPS Google account.)
- How to Invite Recommenders on the Common and Coalition Apps
- Request for Teacher Recommendation Form
- Madison High School College Application Quick Facts, Class of 2024 (coming soon)
- College Planning Checklist (coming soon)
- College Planning Quick Guide (coming Fall 2023)
- Programs & Presentations
Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)
Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago
- If you graduated from James Madison High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.