The process for obtaining school transcripts
- 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Monday - Friday
- The transcript office is located in Student Services.
Unofficial Transcript Access
To increase accessibility of unofficial transcripts, ParentVUE and StudentVUE allows students and parents/caregivers to generate an unofficial transcript to view or print without requiring a request to the school. Additional information can be found on the FCPS website.
- Log into StudentVUE or ParentVUE > Course History > Unofficial Transcript
- The unofficial transcript will remain available via the same button for 10 days. After that time, clicking the button will create an updated version of the unofficial transcript.
Official Transcript Request Process (James Madison High School)
Please allow at least 30 days before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.
Step 1 - Submit a Consent for Release of Student Records Form to the Counseling Office.
Step 2 - Fill out the Transcript Request Form.
For more detailed information, please see Transcript Request Procedures.
Official Transcript & Recommendation Forms
- Consent for Release of Student Records Form
- Transcript Request Form (PDF) | Transcript Request Form (Fillable)
- Transcript Request Deadlines 2023-2024
- Transcript Request Procedures
- Transcript Request for Recent JMHS Graduates (within the past five years)
- Parent/Guardian Information Form, Class of 2024
- Student Self-Evaluation Form, Class of 2024 (Students access with their FCPS Google account.)
- Teacher Recommendation Request Form
- Quick Facts 2024 Madison High School College Applications
- College Planning Checklist
- College Planning Quick Guide
- Programs & Presentations
Official Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)
Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago