View our virtual bell schedule for 2020-21 and also the 2 hour early release bell schedule.
College and Career Center
The College and Career Center helps students explore educational and career options, make realistic career decisions, and establish career goals.
Student Wellness Resources
View mental health and resiliency information as well as student wellness tips and strategies.
Preparing for Learning at Home
- Parent resources, virtual learning tips and tricks, digital citizenship information, online learning guides, and more prepared.
Tips for Online Learning Success
- Get set for success with tech tips and online learning strategies for students, including setting up your homework station, communicating with your teachers, common troubleshooting tips, and digital tool help.
FCPS Launches New Parent Technology Help Desk and Support
- To support families who are working with their children during distance learning, Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) is launching a new Parent Technology Help Desk. The help desk can be reached at 833-921-3277 and will be answered by staff members between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., seven days a week.
- FCPS has also set up an online portal to allow older students and parents/guardians to request technology help directly.
- FCPS parent information phone lines are available in eight different languages.