Class of 2024
Any senior that wants a parking spot will be able to get one. All seniors who want to park on school grounds (meaning on the asphalt not in the gravel lot) will park in an assigned spot that corresponds to their hang tag number. The only unassigned spots will be for students parking in the gravel lot.
If you are a senior and would like to park on school grounds for the 2023-24 school year, please fill out this form by August 4, 2023. The form can only be accessed using a student’s @fcpsschools.net email account that begins with their student ID number.
- Senior assigned spots will be in the back of the building between the baseball field and tennis courts (the “senior” lot), in the front and side of the building near the main gym, and as much of the lot exiting to Flint Hill Rd. (the “junior” lot) as needed. If you would rather have a spot in the gravel lot, you may request that when you fill out the form.
- Students will not have the ability to pick exact spots but requests for different lots will be accommodated as much as possible based on availability. Students will get their spots when they pick up their passes in August. Students cannot request specific spots in advance.
- After August 4, the school can no longer guarantee a numbered spot for seniors because we will open those remaining spots to Juniors. However a senior may still request a gravel lot pass after August 4.
- Parking passes will most likely cost $200. Payment information will be sent out to all families requesting a spot in early August. Payment will be through MySchoolBucks and must be completed before being able to pick up the parking pass.
- When you fill out the form, please make sure that parent/guardian emails are inputted correctly since these email addresses will be used for subsequent communications.
Email Steve Plunkett at @email if you have any questions.
Parking Pass Pick Up
Seniors (and their parents) who requested a parking pass through the Senior Parking Request form will receive an email detailing how to pay for their parking pass and next steps. Seniors may pick up their pass from 12:00-2:00 p.m. on August 10, 11, or 14 at Door 11. They must have proof of payment through MySchoolBucks (printed or emailed receipt or screen shot) and an ID to pick up their parking pass. The actual parking passes will be issued first come, first served. Students may not request specific spots, but when they arrive at pick up, they can request a specific lot as long as there are spots left in that lot.
Your school’s official school photographer, Victor O'Neill Studios is excited to see you on the following date(s) for your senior portraits at the school:
October 31 and November 1, 2023 for Senior Formal Yearbook Portraits Session C
Don’t miss this opportunity to be photographed for the yearbook. There is no charge to have your portrait taken for the yearbook, but an appointment is needed.
The attire for the school’s yearbook pose will be the traditional Tuxedos and Drapes. We will provide the Tuxedo and Drapes. In addition to the yearbook session we also offer sessions that include casual/personality portraits and cap and gown portraits. Please follow the link below to choose your session type and appointment time.
If you have any questions, email @email and include the school's name in your email.
The Class of 2024 Graduation will be Tuesday, June 4, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. at DAR Constitution Hall.