Underclass Retake Picture Day
Make-Up Pictures for students in grades 9-11
Students in grades 9-11 have the opportunity to get a re-take or make-up portrait taken on October 30.
They can report during WT or during their lunch.
Who can take a picture on this day?
- Any student in grade 9-11 who did not get his picture taken on the original portrait day.
- Any student who ordered a portrait package and does not like the picture in the package. These packages have not yet been distributed to the students.
Who can not take a picture on this day?
- A student who only wants to get a Student ID printed. If he had a picture taken and lost his ID, he should go to the Security Office to get a new ID printed.
- A senior
Is there a cost associated with this?
- No cost, unless they elect to buy a photo package.
What if a senior needs to take a picture?
- The deadline is Oct. 1. All info can be found on the Yearbook page of our website. There are no more appointments held at school for seniors. https://madisonhs.fcps.edu/node/2034
When will pictures be uploaded into SIS?
- There is a problem with this function in SIS, county-wide. The IT FAST team is working on it.