2020 AP Exam Day Information
AP Exam Day Information Sessions
If you’re unsure of what to expect on the day of the test, please consider attending an AP Exam Information Session. Sessions will be held through Google Meet on Wednesday, May 6 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. (meet.google.com/dws-uufe-fnz) and again Thursday, May 7 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. (meet.google.com/ozy-emyi-mmb). Sessions will be recorded for those unable to attend.
Resources from the Information Sessions
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Recorded sessions (Students must be logged into their FCPS account to view this video)
- FAQs from the sessions
Before Exam Day
- Log into College Board
- Confirm your email address with College Board
- Participate in the AP Exam Day Demo prior to exams. This will ensure you are well prepared on how to submit your exam answers.
- Review AP Exam, Course Specific Information and Format
- Approved College Board accommodations
What Do I Need on Exam Day
- Exam e-ticket email or log into your MyAP account for your exam ticket. This will be sent to you 2 days prior to the exam.
- Completed Exam Day Check List, including AP ID (See document attached). Print/Save as many as you need.
- Certain exams require documents to submit or support you throughout the exam. Take the time to review this information: www.cb.org/apexamdaydocs
- Device: laptop, smartphone, tablet (consider subject-specific requirements)
- Browser: Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Safari, Edge, or cellular connection
- Required Typed Response: Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Notes
Day of Exam
- Log into exam 30 minutes before the scheduled time for exam security (YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/B18BsNReiaU)
- Have class notes, study guides, textbooks, previous assignments, or previous assessments organized
- Submit your responses (YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/qHZ2zpqlZNE)